Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

need some opions on the new desktop im buying later this week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malik

Malik

need some opions on the new desktop im buying later this week Empty
PostSubject: need some opions on the new desktop im buying later this week   need some opions on the new desktop im buying later this week Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:13 am

lol yea later this week im buying me a desktop with my tax return.an moving on from this low end labtop.

mobo-MSI 770-C45 AM3 770 Chipset DDR3 1666+/1333/
ram-4gb ddr3-1333ghz
power supply-700w sli/crossfire ready
graphics cards-2x ati HD radeon 5750
hd-500gb
drive-dvd-rom drive x22
cpu-amd phenom X4 955 black edition

those r the actual bases not including the case etc etc
just need to know how good this will run ff11 an the upcoming this fall ff14
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: need some opions on the new desktop im buying later this week   need some opions on the new desktop im buying later this week Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:22 am

Honestly, wait. Don't build/upgrade a rig till closer to FFXIV if you can.

I'd be pretty surprised if your current machine won't run FFXI as it's quite old and doesn't take much. The longer you can wait, the lower the prices will be. If you need a machine before then, give me a budget and what preferences you have (AMD vs Nvidia) and I'll provide you with a couple setups if I can. Are you planning on building it yourself or buying a pre-built OEM machine like a Dell, or similar?
Back to top Go down
Malik

Malik

PostSubject: Re: need some opions on the new desktop im buying later this week   need some opions on the new desktop im buying later this week Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:28 am

i was thinken off waiting but my labtop freezes like mad jsut palying even an online game like adventure quest(fail).i was thinking of building it myself but compared the price to what i could save on cyberpowerpc.com(400.00)an to me ive got some munny to blow an if i dont do it now idk
how much longer this labtop will last cause the manufacture date was about 2005 im surprised at some of the game sit can paly honestly but i think the labtops on its last legg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some opions on the new desktop im buying later this week   need some opions on the new desktop im buying later this week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need some opions on the new desktop im buying later this week
Page 1 of 1