Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Is this your daily life!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Is this your daily life!? Empty
PostSubject: Is this your daily life!?   Is this your daily life!? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:16 am

A member on the TTH forums posted this earlier this evening, and I had to correct it, to reflect my lifestyle more. Of course though the sleeping and eating periods should be placed randomly among those Internet times, then we'll be spot on:

Is this your daily life!? DailyLife

Is this your daily life!? Khalus-Life
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: Is this your daily life!?   Is this your daily life!? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:44 am

Mines pretty close to the top image with a few things that could be changed here and there. I'd make my own but I have to leave for exams in like, 6 minutes...
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: Is this your daily life!?   Is this your daily life!? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:39 am

That looks like mine Khalus..well when I am not dealing with kids or not sick (like yesterday)
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Is this your daily life!?   Is this your daily life!? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Mine's not at all like that but i think its all about to change...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this your daily life!?   Is this your daily life!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this your daily life!?
Page 1 of 1