Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

New member Zorah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New member Zorah Empty
PostSubject: New member Zorah   New member Zorah Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:26 am

Hello guys,

Just an FYI, Zorah is Marion. She hasn't filled in her app yet as she is deciding what class she might like. Oh course she first chose a non destruction class, which I knew she would do....sje likes elves. I told her not to worry about it too much as she can see which she likes best being that this will be the first MMO she will really play. SHe has made some alts on my accounts in the past. Anyway, if she happens to get on when I am not around, wanted to let you know.

Mog
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

New member Zorah Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Zorah   New member Zorah Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:48 am

Alrighty! Well figures I get to be the mean one, but unfortunately "the Red" part of her name needs to be removed or take out the "the". Titles are not allowed as mentioned in the naming policy. She can do Zorah Red, or just Zorah.... Sorry but gotta stick with the rules early on too...blah! Lemme know which is preferred or a complete name change and I'll get it done!

I do think its best that forum names by launch or shortly after are a mirror of your main in-game char. So by the time WAR comes around everyone knows you by your char name well, and after launch when visiting the forums too.

On a brighter note, glad to have her here, though Zorah is more than welcome to fill an app now and decide on a class a bit later! That doesn't need to be a solid decision for any of us just yet since not a whole lot of info is out there! Though if she likes Elves I'd suggest to her being a Disciple of Khaine for starters. Not only can they hold their own in combat but they can heal themselves and others too. Probably be a good starter class, that or the Chaos Zealot!

Well good luck on the choices....

Picture of in-game Chaos Zealot:
New member Zorah ChaosZealot
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Zetira

Zetira

New member Zorah Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Zorah   New member Zorah Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:32 am

Hey Mo ...Good to have her here cant wate to have a chance to chat with her and teach her and my wife the game.. I actualy have a Very Good time teaching new players. When they have a good foundation they turn out to be great players .
Back to top Go down
http://wariscoming.smithdriven.com/default.html

New member Zorah Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Zorah   New member Zorah Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:04 pm

Heh yes, I was on and said to myself .."Who the *&@# is Zorah the red" Will have to help her do that. At least she displays her noobiness from the get go hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New member Zorah Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member Zorah   New member Zorah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member Zorah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic and Other Chat Interests {Public Forums} :: Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: