Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Chuck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kith

Kith

Chuck Empty
PostSubject: Chuck   Chuck Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:23 am

Just watched the two hour. Not bad. Morgan is back as well as "most" of the buy more team. It should be up on hulu in the morning should you have missed it.
I will save my criticism for endless mention of Chuck and Sara's relationship. Otherwise nothing really bad to say. It seems to be going in the right direction. With Jay Leno being canned I have hopes they will be around for awhile longer past the current runs worth of episodes.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck   Chuck Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:25 am

Oh yeah, forgot about that airing tonight...since its now over a torrent of it should be posted soon!

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kith

Kith

Chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck   Chuck Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Another new one on tonight. Then Zzzz Heroes. I wish I could quit Heroes but it's like train wreck you just can't take your eyes away from.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck   Chuck Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:49 pm

So true...its not great anymore, but I've seen every episode so I continue to watch it hoping it'll get better. From the talk I hear though it may be getting yet another season renewal....hrm
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

Chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck   Chuck Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:30 pm

I am with the Io9 poll for Heroes.
To save it:
1) Make Clare bear evil " everyone has to die, everyone needs powers, no one but her needs powers"
2) Kill off (fill in the blank) this week until only one or two of the cast remain.

Those are the only two they listed that I think could fix it.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck   Chuck Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:33 pm

I actually thought it was funny when they didn't inform Nathan that he was being killed off and removed from the show, and he whined about it. Its like dude you had your head nearly cut off at the end of the last season you should have seen that coming, and it did take far too long to finally bring Cylar back too.

yeah I liked Claire in the future, she was evil...loved it or not just evil but more dangerous and daring, and she had a tight leather outfit o as well I think was it!?
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

Chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck   Chuck Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:37 pm

I know one more big name is supposed to bite the dust this year. I'll place 50 gil on Samuel.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck   Chuck Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:05 am

Finally got around to watching the 1st ep...that was so good, and "Eye of the Tiger" w/ classic Rocky punch ending was awesome! This is gonna be such a great season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck   Chuck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic and Other Chat Interests {Public Forums} :: TV Shows, Movies, Music & Books-
Jump to: