Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

*plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ianthe Reine

*plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!* Empty
PostSubject: *plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!*   *plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:36 pm

So yeah, the first thing that played through my mind when I opened my mail today was the victory fanfare. What was in my mail was this: My acceptance letter to the Culinary Institute of America!!!!! All I need to do is get proof of my food service experience so I can start when I plan to!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: *plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!*   *plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Awesomesauce....wish I could attend some kind of Culinary Arts College, but not only does it cost a ton of money and I really don't want to end up with 100k or more in debt afterwards!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: *plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!*   *plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Gratz Asmiro. Which one are you going to?
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: *plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!*   *plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:38 pm

The campus in Hyde Park. Screw going to the west coast. >_>
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: *plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!*   *plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!* Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:07 pm

CIA , wow congrads. The Chef that trained us back in my days with Hilton went there. You will learn so much. Do you know which field your interested in?
As for courses we have a Le Cordon Bleu near here. I looked into it a bit during Admin school and the tuition really was not that bad. I think it was comparable to any 2 year program at a tech school. They had an intern program in Europe that really sounded intense. I think 6 weeks in the Tuscan region, 2 weeks in Paris, 2 weeks in Switzerland,1 week in London, and I think Spain and Germany as well.
Any way, best of luck and never lose your love for the art. Your passion will be your greatest strength.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Aziel

PostSubject: Re: *plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!*   *plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:02 am

Woot, congrats! I wish you all the good luck! :)
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!*   *plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*plays the final fantasy victory fanfare!*
Page 1 of 1