Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Eureka renewed for a 22ep 4th season!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Eureka renewed for a 22ep 4th season! Empty
PostSubject: Eureka renewed for a 22ep 4th season!   Eureka renewed for a 22ep 4th season! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:08 am

Excellent, I love this show; bout time stupid SyFy is actually holding onto a Sci-Fi show that is really good for once...for now....!

Quote :
It looks like Deputy Lupo will be patrolling Eureka for a long time to come: Syfy just renewed its hit series for a fourth season, right in the midst of season three, and no one is happier about the turn of events than Erica Cerra, who plays the show's tough, gun-loving cop.

"We were thrilled, and more so that it's 22 episodes," Cerra said last week in an exclusive telephone interview. "Last year they made an attempt to do 21, I believe it was, and we got cut down to 18 because of the writers' strike. So we're thrilled, and the way we found out was so much fun, getting word before the end of the season. You're usually waiting until much later [to get word of renewal or cancellation]. I love working on this show, and we have a really great cast and crew, and we've got a good thing going. It's nice."

Cerra said that she has no idea what the future will hold for Lupo, but she did drop a nugget of news that should be of interest to fans who, ahem, tune in to Eureka on a regular basis. "We're doing a musical episode—well, a two-part musical episode—next season," she said. "That will be very, very, very interesting. I have no idea what that will be about. I suppose the network and the writers feel comfortable with the fact that the cast can sing."

Laughing, Cerra added, "I know that Joe Morton has an amazing [voice]. I've heard Salli [Richardson-Whitfield] sing. Colin [Ferguson] has a fun voice. Niall [Matter], I don't think, can sing. And I don't sing. I can't, and I don't, so I'm going to have to take some singing lessons. I'm a little nervous. It's a little bit of pressure for people who don't, but I know that everyone's excited."
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

Eureka renewed for a 22ep 4th season!
Page 1 of 1