Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

New Final Fantasy I-XIV Playlist on our Portal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

New Final Fantasy I-XIV Playlist on our Portal Empty
PostSubject: New Final Fantasy I-XIV Playlist on our Portal   New Final Fantasy I-XIV Playlist on our Portal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:00 am

I already had a playlist of the few songs from Final Fantasy XI and hope to add some for Final Fantasy XIV once avail. And I thought it would be best to start a second playlist of songs from all the Final Fantasy games, well the best and my favorite tracks. Even if I could add them all that would be an insanely long list.

Anyway, if you have any requests you'd like to have added lemme know and I'll get them on there! I will only add tracks from Final Fantasy and please no remixes unless they really sound good...most don't..hehe

Playlist.com is where the player and tracks are coming from so you can only request songs that are hosted there unless you know of a place to add said track to this site, then I can add it too the playlist here on these forums...hehe
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

New Final Fantasy I-XIV Playlist on our Portal
Page 1 of 1