Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Happy birthday Khalus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tareith

Happy birthday Khalus Empty
PostSubject: Happy birthday Khalus   Happy birthday Khalus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:52 pm

Since we tend to go a few days without bumping into eachother, I figured I'd toss it out early. Have a good birthday old man.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Aziel

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Khalus   Happy birthday Khalus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Yep happy birthday. :) Hope you enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Khalus   Happy birthday Khalus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:44 pm

Thanks, but as per my usual B-Days it'll be me sitting alone on my PC again with possibly a little more money to fund another MMO or RPG for a time...heh Oh well I do have my 2 labs which have been keeping me sane and happy. I may go out for a free lunch and dinner just cause its free, oh and I have a buy one get one Blizzard at DQ coupon...havn't had one of those in years....rofl

Yup, I have discovered more gray hair, but I still retain my younger looks, well with a beard I don't but that is a part of why I have one now, and it keeps my face warm..lol
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy birthday Khalus   Happy birthday Khalus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday Khalus
Page 1 of 1