Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

To everyone on Monday August 10th from 2150 est

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Florina

Florina

To everyone on Monday August 10th from 2150 est Empty
PostSubject: To everyone on Monday August 10th from 2150 est   To everyone on Monday August 10th from 2150 est Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:25 pm

I'm sorry about my blowing up on the linkshell. I didn't mean to come across as short. I tend to be easily caught up in other peoples emotions and just got overwhelmed. I won't hide behind the excuse and I will just say up front that I am sorry for behaving badly. I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings and if I did I hope that you will forgive me. I'm going to be taking some time off of xi just as a short break. I believe I need to cool my head. I've been playing nonstop for near a whole year plus and I think I'm a little crazy lol. In all seriousness though. I apologize. In particular Tare and Klo and I think Asm who were all interacting with me. I didn't mean to come off as arrogant or stuck up. I am sorry again. I don't know how many times I have said this. I bear no ill will towards any of your opinions of me. I hope that when I come back after a short break we may still be friends or at the very least be on good terms.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: To everyone on Monday August 10th from 2150 est   To everyone on Monday August 10th from 2150 est Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:00 pm

Read the log, and spoke with other members, and nobody seems to agree with what u said above....I don't see anything bad. Maybe the friend that was annoying you made it seem worse to you...but its all good on our end!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: To everyone on Monday August 10th from 2150 est   To everyone on Monday August 10th from 2150 est Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Everyone gets frustrated but I didn't take any offense with anything I saw, so no worries ^^
Back to top Go down
Kloyd

Kloyd

PostSubject: Re: To everyone on Monday August 10th from 2150 est   To everyone on Monday August 10th from 2150 est Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:28 pm

I just wanted to say that I also did not take any offense during our interactions a few nights back, so no worries here either. I had a good time partying with you the other day and I hope we can do that again when you return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To everyone on Monday August 10th from 2150 est   To everyone on Monday August 10th from 2150 est Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To everyone on Monday August 10th from 2150 est
Page 1 of 1