Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

About Rare Mobs..........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

About Rare Mobs.......... Empty
PostSubject: About Rare Mobs..........   About Rare Mobs.......... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:57 pm

I would love be able to hunt rare mobs solo or in groups. The drops mabe low, but I would love to have the chance to find one without the hassle of the bots and hackers.

If they did put in the name randamizer like they did in FFT, and made sub/hidden folder for the mob types. (i.e. insted of Lizard they use Teeth with Tail) It would reduce the bots, hackers, alot. Also if you have the mob spawn in same place as the reg mob it would make them harder to track. Maybe a tweek here and there on the NM making them differnt to know it is a rare mob, but still make it look like a reg mob. Then have it spawn in the same area/zone, and of there lvl. Even if the mobs spawns all over the place, they would have to make a drop table for each lvl area its in. Would be funny if a lvl 13 found a lvl 59 item or a lvl 47 finding a lvl 8 item.

:hehehe: Campers would have a hard time finding them but it would make that much more sweeter when they are claimed. :pureevil:
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: About Rare Mobs..........   About Rare Mobs.......... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:20 am

I would rather see an achievement pop system. Most gold sellers want the easy gold. If you have something where you have to do a long quest chain to have a shot at a pop item for a r/ex drop off of a nm gold farmers would never bother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Rare Mobs..........   About Rare Mobs.......... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 pm

I like the idea of them popping for quests and such, would really keep the gold sellers at bay.
Back to top Go down
Kioshi

PostSubject: Re: About Rare Mobs..........   About Rare Mobs.......... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:05 pm

As I've stated in another post: I really hope SE has learned from their past mistakes and will make it next to impossible for RMT to ruin this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Rare Mobs..........   About Rare Mobs.......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Rare Mobs..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy Franchise :: Final Fantasy XIV-
Jump to: