HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Druid!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Druid!   Mon May 18, 2009 6:55 am

I've deleted one of my other characters I'll never play so I can have the name Khrymson, and I'm checking out the Druid after reading a lot of info on it! I like it thus far from how it sounds being able to fill many roles and the latest changes make it a force to be reckoned with at end game. Not only the ability to main heal 5-man instances, output spell damage on par with a Mage but also if spec'd right to have armor like a Warrior or Paladin in Full Plate w/ Shield and still be able to heal!

Its sounding nice and I like that its restricted to Cloth and Leather as I prefer wearing robes more than anything else! Also main weapons are staves, but can also wield some 2H weapons and Polearms now! Really neat.....

This might be what was holding my interests back was restricting myself into playing the same class again with Shaman...I think trying something new is what I needed!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kith

PostSubject: Re: Druid!   Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:03 pm

My current raid toon is a feral druid. We get new bear and cat skins next patch. I'm not sure if your a resto, feral,or boomkin but if you ever need feral advice feel free to ask. (( always remember to save the cat nip for AFTER the mob is dead ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Druid!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:25 pm

I currently play a resto druid for raiding, if you want any advice down that path feel free to ask. I have balance (or boomkin) as a second spec and use it for questing, dailies, and to fill in as dps if needed. I would be glad to help there.

I used to raid with a warlock but Druid is much more fun because it is so versatile. Hope you enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Xao

PostSubject: Re: Druid!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:30 pm

He doesn't play the game anymore. He quit after about 2 weeks. This post is kind of old, Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://otakugamerz.halini.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Druid!   Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:00 pm

hehe yeah, decided not to get back into it again with the announcement of FFXIV. I was going too, and there isn't really much else until then to keep me busy, but I'll find something. FFXI is tempting again even though I've tried to return multiple times and didn't stick with it. Starting over is a bitch especially when your old account was high lvl, and I had like 8mil gil, and I can't recall the details and nor could SE find my account when I called them...it sucks!

Although if many of us here were to all jump into FFXI together that could be much fun! Heck we could even start up this LS there for a time or until FFXIV launches if we wanted too.....just a thought!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kith

PostSubject: Re: Druid!   Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:18 pm

I am tempted every time I raid or do an instant on WoW to go back to FFXI. No offense but WoW player just do not have any grasp of team dynamics or raid instructions. This morning as an example I died 12 times on the first boss for a fairly easy heroic instant just because the other 4 party members could not follow the cue to run when it said " poison nova" on their screen. Sure, FFXI has its share of idiots but seldom do you have to explain " run when he does this" more then 5 times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Druid!   Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:23 pm

I posted under Baldricks intro about the FFXI character reactivation stuff. They recently changed it to where you can do this all the time, and if we could get a few people to go back it may be fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Druid!   

Back to top Go down

Druid!
Page 1 of 1