HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Making fools of themselves

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Making fools of themselves   Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making fools of themselves   Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:42 pm

O.o

Welll that sure could be a way for me to cut through all the ungodly grinding should I ever get back into Warcrack... especially on Horde side. I could never ever get past 20 on that side... and I was always in lust with my anorexic blood elves. hehe Just think of all the money you save not having to spend it on armour, repairs and food! I mean there goes 6/8s of the game right there! Of course you have 61-70 to go through and thats nearly as bad as 1-60 itself...

Not going back to warcrack though... not yet. Not until the OMFGITSLICHKINGLETSALLPLAYDEATHKNIGHTSLOL!!!!!1ONE rush is over anyway.

>.>
<.<

What? I never said I wasnt going back. *smirk*

Reading the faq for that, it seems like I would have to get everyone in the guild here to sign up for that game just to jack one of my lowbies up to 60... which could be a huge pain in the ass in itself. Or else Im not reading it correctly. Oh well... Ive got one 70 atleast. <,<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making fools of themselves   Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:08 pm

Meh, only takes me about a month to hit 60..what would I do with those extra 29 days, 23 hours, and 40 minutes? :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making fools of themselves   Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:10 pm

Level from 61-70 of course. lol Thats what I would do.. Id love to have a high level blood elf, just 'cause. hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making fools of themselves   Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:10 am

Annedhelle wrote:
Level from 61-70 of course. lol Thats what I would do.. Id love to have a high level blood elf, just 'cause. hehe
Have one :P He's alright but he needs a server transfer. Thorium Brotherhood hoard side is full of emo tweens more interested in E-RP )( erotic role playing) then playing the game. Hence most of my 70's are alliance : /
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making fools of themselves   

Back to top Go down

Making fools of themselves
Page 1 of 1