HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic!   Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:01 am

It has been released, watch it here!

Its pretty damn nice as they always are from Blizzard!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic!   Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:12 am

Meh... the trailer was just meh. TBC was *much* better. I liked how the undeads eyes all lit up though, and the dragon was cool. Everything else just left me uninspired.

It was really well done... just not... epic.
Back to top Go down
Khelzar

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic!   Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:26 am

Annedhelle wrote:
Meh... the trailer was just meh. TBC was *much* better. I liked how the undeads eyes all lit up though, and the dragon was cool. Everything else just left me uninspired.

It was really well done... just not... epic.

I agree somewhat. The trailer worked a bit for me, because I'm a die hard fan of Warcraft's lore... but, as part of the WotLK expansion it just didn't do much. Not a lot happens in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic!   

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Lich King Opening Cinematic!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: P2P/F2P MMOs and PC & Console Gaming {Public Forums} :: Pay-to-Play MMORPGs :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: