Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Forsaken World Videos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Forsaken World Videos Empty
PostSubject: Forsaken World Videos   Forsaken World Videos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:42 am

Interesting, I like many of the classes like the Bard, Priest and Vampire, and the 14 secondary occupations could add a ton of additional fun.

Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Gath Iroku

Gath Iroku

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World Videos   Forsaken World Videos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:38 am

Looks really promising. Signed up for the beta tonight, like to try it first hand.
Back to top Go down
Gath Iroku

Gath Iroku

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World Videos   Forsaken World Videos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:41 am

i think i just got in lol. They just sent me a beta key, that was fast.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World Videos   Forsaken World Videos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:45 am

Nices, that was quick...forgot to sign up myself, but just did. Lets see if I get one as fast...hehe

LOL, got an invite before I finished typing this...
Back to top Go down
Gath Iroku

Gath Iroku

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World Videos   Forsaken World Videos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:48 am

im downloading the client over night, ill mess with it after work and give some info.
Back to top Go down
Gath Iroku

Gath Iroku

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World Videos   Forsaken World Videos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:56 pm

ahhh phase 3 doesnt start till next week. The wait is on!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World Videos   Forsaken World Videos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:51 am

Ah, thats why it wouldn't load...I was like WTF! Too lazy to look up info on it...rofl
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World Videos   Forsaken World Videos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Played a few hours last night... gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised by FW. I should premise that with the fact that I have low expectations of F2P titles, but so far bugs are minor... a few missed translations from Mandarin here and there, but the game plays smoothly... gets choppy in town because there's TONS of people since it's only one server atm. It's not nearly as grindy as I half expected.

I played about 4 hours last night and got my vampire to level 16. That's a rather fun class. Mage is actually kinda nice too. The ice attack you get to start lets you kite like there's no tomorrow.

Graphics are impressive for a F2P title, but having sampled PWE's other offerings I didn't expect anything less.

All in all... it's a pretty good game considering the price tag Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World Videos   Forsaken World Videos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Nices, totally forgot about this one though, so I'll have to give it a try here soon. Been playing Vindictus and deciding what to do this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken World Videos   Forsaken World Videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forsaken World Videos
Page 1 of 1