HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Holographic Singing Idols, future of Pop Music!?

Go down 
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Holographic Singing Idols, future of Pop Music!?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Well, I highly doubt this would catch on outside Japan, but its pretty dern cool...

Quote :

Hatsune is a product of Japan's popular Vocaloid software scene in which fans can create their own songs for fictional characters to sing. The twist here is that Crypton took things to the next level by making the character into a hologram and actually putting their avatar on tour, playing to huge enthusiastic audiences. The spectacle of a hologram performing on stage, with a live backing band in front of thousands of screaming fans is pure science fiction brought to real life. To really process exactly how amazing (and hauntingly creepy) the Hatsune Miku music tour is, take a look at the HD video below.

Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: Holographic Singing Idols, future of Pop Music!?   Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm... at a loss? I think what fascinates me most about Japanese culture is the fact that I will NEVER be able to fully comprehend it...

It is an impressive display though.

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
Back to top Go down
Holographic Singing Idols, future of Pop Music!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic and Other Chat Interests {Public Forums} :: Anime & Manga-
Jump to: