Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah

Go down 
+4
Elocke Sern
Kirita Peregrina
Nimarhie Stardancer
Khalus Akuhei
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Empty
PostSubject: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 am

You can find them here at Beyond Vana'diel

Its far easier to just go to this site to view them than the time it'd take to rehost and post the dozens of screenshots here...enjoy~
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:53 am

Gridinia looks soooooo pretty! The Uldah starting "adventure" sounds like it could be funny with the self-absorbed bard and the goobue. :)
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingxashley.deviantart.com/
Kirita Peregrina

PostSubject: Re: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:19 am

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
You can find them here at Beyond Vana'diel

Its far easier to just go to this site to view them than the time it'd take to rehost and post the dozens of screenshots here...enjoy~

Wow! is all I can say to those Onigiri Happy
Back to top Go down
Elocke Sern

Elocke Sern

PostSubject: Re: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:39 am

Sweet. Glad I'm picking Gridania to start. Although, the Basilisk and Flamedrake creaturemodels in Ul'dah are off the hook! Totally awesome.
Back to top Go down
Avgustin Narion

Avgustin Narion

PostSubject: Re: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:49 am

There's a starting zone poll on FFXIVCore, and most people chose Gridania. It's no wonder — it looks amazing. Plus, I think everyone's probably sick of Limsa Lominsa by now.

Also, Moogles!

Last edited by Avgustin on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elocke Sern

Elocke Sern

PostSubject: Re: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:50 am

I hope that doesn't mean Gridania is going to be lagfest due to everyone starting there!? lol
Back to top Go down
Avgustin Narion

Avgustin Narion

PostSubject: Re: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:57 am

Elocke wrote:
I hope that doesn't mean Gridania is going to be lagfest due to everyone starting there!? lol

Yeah. I hope not. We'll see.

The more pictures I see, the more impressed I am about the level of detail SE is putting into the game. For example, check out this one:

Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah 30

I love how the leggings in the upper left-hand corner are bunched up and a little wrinkled, instead of simply a smooth texture that was applied the character's legs. It looks rather natural.
Back to top Go down
Siaan Maune

Siaan Maune

PostSubject: Re: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:37 am

This is just a thought and as I am not in the beta those of you who are could possibly have insight on this that I don't but I was was wondering if as a linkshell we were once release going to start in the same city or not? This probably is not neccesary with the way questing is in ffxiv and how you can join others on their adventures but I wasn't sure if it would help by cutting out on travel for those of us who would want to work together from the start. Like I said just food for thought as we move toward release.

Back to top Go down
Siaan Maune

Siaan Maune

PostSubject: Re: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:39 pm

sorry just spotted the original post of this idea in the members forum. Apologize for being repetative.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Nice pictures and yeah I am definitely starting in Gridania. Looking forward to the green scenery.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 pm

yeah gridania looks great.. can't wait to try it .. wish our beta had it :P
Back to top Go down
Avgustin Narion

Avgustin Narion

PostSubject: Re: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Rosa Raevyn wrote:
yeah gridania looks great.. can't wait to try it .. wish our beta had it :P

I'm not in Beta or anything, but I'm glad it only includes Limsa Lominsa. Gotta keep some things new for launch!
Back to top Go down
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Im glad they started with LL, had they done Gridania as the first, I would have been sick of it by now.
Back to top Go down
Avgustin Narion

Avgustin Narion

PostSubject: Re: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:45 pm

I was actually a bit disappointed in LL when I first saw images of it. It just looks a little bland, especially when compared to Gridania and Ul'dah.

But the concept art was rather amazing. If only it hadn't changed so much from that stage.

http://ff14online.net/images/limsa%20lominsa.jpg
Back to top Go down
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Yeah LL would have been cool had they gone with that concept art piece. It made me think it was the lalafell homeland for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah   Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tons of images of Gridania and Ul'dah
Page 1 of 1