Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Hello

Go down 
+4
Soten Enki
Khalus Akuhei
Roan Varuna
Siaan Maune
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Siaan Maune

Siaan Maune

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Hello all,

So I just preordered ffxiv from amazon thanks to your link that I found on a google search and I decided to check out your linkshell info and really enjoyed what I saw. I am ex-ffxi player from the gilgamesh server and I've been eagerly awaiting the release of ffxiv. I played ffxi for 2 years or so and loved every minute of it and unfortunetly real life got very busy and I had to take a break that ended up being permanent. At the moment I haven't been spending much time gaming except a bit of wow here and there with my father who is very much into that world. Sorry to those who are extreme ffxi loyalist who might not be into wow. I started playing final fantasy on nintendo when I was 13 and I have been addicted to the adventure ever since.

The reason I joined the Eldrith community is mostly because of the message I got from the intro I read. Its extremely difficult to find a ls or guild on todays mmorgs who value community and relationships over end game or powering through content. I really just want to have the chance to play with a good group of people who want to enjoy all aspects of the game wether it be crafting or role play.

I currently reside in New England where I am entering my 4th year in business school. I will be working part-time and attending school full-time. I design my schedule for school so that I have time to do what I enjoy when I am not studying. I'm 28 and I realize as all of you do that how ever much you might get wrapped up in the epicness (made up word not sure) of the ffxiv world that real life is still what is most important. That being said the message that eldritch presents as a ls seems to coinside with that understanding. If this is the case I would love to be able to get to know all of you who love the final fantasy world while exploring all that ffxiv has to offer. I look forward to seeing you all on September 30ish if my preorder arrives in time. I will be keeping up with forums until then to try and get to know all of you and hopefully I can find a place among your ranks even though I am not playing ffxi currently.

Take care all and happy hunting.

Cyan
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Good to have you here among us. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Hello, and you would be correct in that everything I wrote about us on our info is very true, and you'll come to discover that for yourself shortly after you gain membership. I'm sure everyone here will concur, at least we try our best to put forth community and socialization first while still trying to have as much fun as possible and earn progress.

Don't worry about RL and having to take off at a moments notice, as we all unfortunately have to deal with in one way or another....its really annoying sometimes.

We look forward in getting to know you, and would love to have you as a member of our Linkshell, however there is one thing holding you back now, that being your name. While I love it very much and the story of Cyan from Final Fantasy VI, it against our naming policy to use an exact spelling of a main character name from the FF world. If you can come up with something a little similar by adding some letters too it to retain the same sound while not being a direct misspelling and something unique that could work, or just an entirely different name will do.

Get back to me and we'll go from there, and I can change your name, no need to make a new account!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Welcome to EE. Hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Now we're talking, and I would have responded to your PM, but it said your account doesn't exist while it was still Cyan...weird.

Anyway, membership granted, and I've removed the apostrophe for now as its unconfirmed whether we can use them in FFXIV. See ya on our member forums!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Devros Meredin

Devros Meredin

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Hey and Welcome to EE
Back to top Go down
Reirn Naitsu

Reirn Naitsu

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:29 pm

Welcome and hopefully we will see you in FFXIV ^_^ thought i might not see most of everyone because of time differences but it'll be fun to see who is still up lol XD
Back to top Go down
Kirita Peregrina

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:58 am

Hello and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Daxia

Daxia

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Hi Siaan and welcome! :-)
Back to top Go down