Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Red Faction: Guerrilla Empty
PostSubject: Red Faction: Guerrilla   Red Faction: Guerrilla Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Well, I'm running out of games to play, they're so easy most of them and I have so much time with which to play that I get through most in a sitting or three. Anyway, I ran across this one last night while looking for open sandbox style of which has my interest of late. Am about to get it started in the next hr or two and see how it is and if its as fun as the video appears to be.

I'm also quite interested in seeing if its as difficult to stay alive as they say it is, even though many other games I've played based on their reviews were not at all as hard as they claimed...heh

Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction: Guerrilla   Red Faction: Guerrilla Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Mmm... Rampant destruction.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction: Guerrilla   Red Faction: Guerrilla Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Exactly... Red Faction: Guerrilla 739211
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Faction: Guerrilla   Red Faction: Guerrilla Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Faction: Guerrilla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: P2P/F2P MMOs and PC & Console Gaming {Public Forums} :: PC Gaming :: PC Gaming Forums-
Jump to: