Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Hello hello :)

Go down 
+5
Shirigu Bateau
Soten Enki
Roan Varuna
Khalus Akuhei
Raijin Tsuji
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijin Tsuji

Hello hello :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello hello :)   Hello hello :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Hey all this is Tinytimm(well used to be) haha

I just wanted to let people know a little bit about my self sense last time i was here was forever ago and there are alot of new awesome faces!!

Ill start off with I am working for Time warner cable presently and going to start college.

I work as a installer at the moment because all of our in house techs spots are full

I have been in love with computers sense i can remeber.

I started play mmogs when I was about 10 I started on asherons call it was hands down the best mmog i played just because how much detail you could put into your chr build.

I moved on from there to EQ, then to Ac2 then to alotta other nameless ones finally to WoW and ff11

I played WoW sense beta but after a while it lost its charm for me so i dorpped it and when i played FF11 I had literally no one to play it with because i dont know people just didnt like a big galka named tinytimm j/k j/k I started playing it with my step father but he quit and so did i to go back to wow.

I am very easy going i Like to lift weights

watch a huge load of anime

play video games mainly street fighter and tekken 6 i own a ps3 and a crappy pc

I plan to buy a new pc but just havent thought up any builds yet or anything

i live in ohio in cincinnati i am currently engaged to this wonderful person.

I like to talk to other people and meet and just hang out in game and do nothing or go kill some beastys.

I plan on maining a black smith to me smacking a monster in the mouth with my hammer or sword and being able to repair it screams awesome haha

but if you have any questions just let me know and ill do my best to answer them all.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello :)   Hello hello :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Well, that is quite the in depth reintroduction...hehe

Welcome Back Hello hello :) 88970
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Raijin Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello :)   Hello hello :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:29 pm

well i had some free time lol... why not? rofl only info you guys would find out sooner or later lol
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello :)   Hello hello :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Great to meet you man. Welcome back. Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Raijin Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello :)   Hello hello :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:53 pm

haha thanks roan. so has anyone watched the entire final fantasy history khal posted its really awesome even you ve played them all like some of us have its still a good watch.
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello :)   Hello hello :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Raijin Tsuji wrote:
haha thanks roan. so has anyone watched the entire final fantasy history khal posted its really awesome even you ve played them all like some of us have its still a good watch.

Guess I'm gonna be checking that out.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello :)   Hello hello :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Welcome back. :D
Back to top Go down
Shirigu Bateau

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello :)   Hello hello :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Since I am new here I can only say welcome.
Back to top Go down
Hexium Dexus

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello :)   Hello hello :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 pm

yo nice to meet ya.
Back to top Go down
Kirita Peregrina

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello :)   Hello hello :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:58 am

Jhereg Taltos wrote:
Since I am new here I can only say welcome.

Same here! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Reirn Naitsu

Reirn Naitsu

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello :)   Hello hello :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:07 am

hiya ^_^ looking forward to seeing you in FFXIV ^_^ and welcome back
Back to top Go down
Dachartach Arnductas

Dachartach Arnductas

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello :)   Hello hello :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Greetings, good to have you. And he's right, if you haven't watched all the parts of the Final fantasy retrospective, do so, it's great. I've played all of the numbered FF games and Tactics, though I really didn't go too far into 2 or 3. Two was the 'skill-based' progression, rather than level based, and the first one with characters that join and leave your party. Three was the one where you get the first glimpse of the job system, after you start out as four orphaned onion knights. I just didn't find them that interesting, playing them made me want to play Tactics again.

This cat is pushing a watermelon out of a lake. Your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello hello :)   Hello hello :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello hello :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: