Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Roan's Anime Otaku Thread

Go down 
+11
Raijin Tsuji
Monk Deode
Celas Seyrana
Vexia Ravenlocke
Aziel
Nimarhie Stardancer
Xzen Corvus
Dachartach Arnductas
Xalic Austrict
Khalus Akuhei
Roan Varuna
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

Roan's Anime  Otaku Thread Empty
PostSubject: Roan's Anime Otaku Thread   Roan's Anime  Otaku Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:05 pm

I figure since we have an Anime forum category, we may as well use it.

Anime was introduced to me by my father when I was about 5 or 6. He had given me a VHS with a few episodes of Robotech (woo Rick Hunter!) and had me watch it while his buddies and he played poker (thanks dad?).

From then on I cleared (some are ongoing, includes movies):

Astro Boy, San Jushi (french dub), Ronin Warriors, Escaflowne, One Piece, Serial Experiment Lain, Infinite Revius, Kuroshitsuji, Maria Holic, Bartender, Kampher, Kiss x Sis, Lady vs Butler, Detective Conan, Naruto (stopped at shippuden), Dragon Ball+Z+GT+Kai, Fairy Tail, dot hack Sign, Legend of the Legenday Warriors, Fist of the North Star+Raoh Gaiden, Gundam Wing + seed, Death Note, Code Geass, Marchen Awakes Romance, Blue Gender, Akikan, Medabots, My Wife is a Highschool Girl, Bastard, Berserk, Beyblade, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Ninja Scroll, Black Jack 21, Nyan Koi, Gun x Sword, Ragnarok, Rosario + Vampire, Rozen Maiden, Rurouni Kenshin, Saint Seiya, Eve no Jikan, Eureka Seven, Samurai pizza Cats, Full Metal Alchemist+Brotherhood, Soul Eater, Hunter x Hunter, Ghost in the Shell, Street Fighter 2 V, Guyver, Tekken, Halo Legends, The Law of Ueki, Hetalia Axis Powers, Highschool of the Dead, They are my Noble masters, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter, Grappler Baki, King of Fighters Another Day, Zatch bell, Patlabor, Chocotto Sister... and probably a few more I can't recall. Roan's Anime  Otaku Thread 739211

Gonna use this thread to comment on what I'm currently viewing and what's coming out.

Currently Following: Fairy Tail, Kuroshitsuji 2, Legend of the Legendary warriors, Dragonball kai, One piece and Cat Shit (new CGI).

*breathes in deeply*

Any good recommendations? Feel free to list your own watched list as well. I surprised myself when I thought back to what I've seen over the years.

Last edited by Roan Varuna on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Roan's Anime Otaku Thread   Roan's Anime  Otaku Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:00 pm

hehe, wait till Elendhelie sees your post!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Roan's Anime Otaku Thread   Roan's Anime  Otaku Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
hehe, wait till Elendhelie sees your post!

Woo, I'm not alone. lol

I'm loving this particular anime... These stories about venturing out into the unknown in search of something appeal to me immensely.