Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Where I've been hiding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ondyne Kyrie

Ondyne Kyrie

Where I've been hiding Empty
PostSubject: Where I've been hiding   Where I've been hiding Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:48 am

Where I've been hiding 487704 hehehe They're so cute. Where I've been hiding 541493

Anyway, I've been playing Wow, Frozencoffee on Arthas. I've been so busy and barely been home, so I can still progress even though I only play for an hour at a time. Which, after playing ffxi again, seems like a breeze.
I just thought I'd post up where I'm at. You guys can still find me through facebook. But I've been gone till late night almost every day for some reason. I'm worn out. Speaking of which, good night! :)
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Where I've been hiding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where I've been hiding   Where I've been hiding Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:31 am

Alrighty...good to know since we havn't heard from ya in awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

Where I've been hiding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: P2P/F2P MMOs and PC & Console Gaming {Public Forums} :: Pay-to-Play MMORPGs :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: