Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

FFXIV: PC Version ~ September 22nd; PS3 Version Delayed

Go down 
+6
Angstrom Sanchez
Hyorinmaru Touchi
Cecilia White
Elocke Sern
Reirn Naitsu
Khalus Akuhei
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

FFXIV: PC Version ~ September 22nd; PS3 Version Delayed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV: PC Version ~ September 22nd; PS3 Version Delayed   FFXIV: PC Version ~ September 22nd; PS3 Version Delayed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Yeah I'm going to preorder from the gamestop about 10 minutes away from my house.

Though I'm tempted to order from Amazon because the dude their was trying to sell me a PS3 and kept claiming that FFXIV was only coming on PS3....I quickly let him know I was an informed consumer and he backed off on that claim...though went right back to his sales pitch.
Back to top Go down
Ondyne Kyrie

Ondyne Kyrie

FFXIV: PC Version ~ September 22nd; PS3 Version Delayed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXIV: PC Version ~ September 22nd; PS3 Version Delayed   FFXIV: PC Version ~ September 22nd; PS3 Version Delayed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:30 pm

I think the onion helmet is cute.
Back to top Go down

FFXIV: PC Version ~ September 22nd; PS3 Version Delayed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2