HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Starcraft II lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kith

PostSubject: Starcraft II lol   Fri May 21, 2010 11:38 am

Well, I was going to keep this to myself but as I can't play it because our PC lacks the proper vortex 2 shredder capability it really makes no difference. I got into the latest beta test pool for Starcraft II. What I can say is that the installer took 1 1/2 hours to download over a fairly fast connection, it is about a 1.6 gig file, and the installation / patch took another 1 1/2 hours. Past that, well no idea :P ( and that is all you would get even if I was able to run it :P )
I never played Starcraft 1 so this was just a killing time sort of thing any way. I'm only mentioning it in case some one out there ends up with a beta invite and they have a less then new PC.
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II lol   Fri May 21, 2010 10:06 pm

I think Khal's PC is going to be "new" for the next few years :p
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II lol   Fri May 21, 2010 11:29 pm

yer it is...muhahahah!

I DL'd a cracked single player version of the beta client and it ran flawlessly on max settings...course that was on my old PC too. Havn't yet tried it on my new one, but I'm sure it'll run just fine, but I can wait until July 27th when it launches for realz...I wanna play it for the storyline!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kith

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II lol   Sun May 23, 2010 12:28 pm

I need a new PC before SWTOR hits. Between that, FFXIV, and WoW ( only for the goblins..)..This old clunker just won't cut it any more.
Back to top Go down
Citrond

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II lol   Sun May 23, 2010 12:55 pm

I have a friend that's in the SC II beta. It's all he ever plays anymore xD I never played the first one, except for a short trial version of it... but I didn't like the feel of that one. I'll probably buy SC II when it comes out and try to get into it anyway though, just so I can find something to play with him, if nothing else xD
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II lol   Sun May 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Will definitely be trying it out. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft II lol   

Back to top Go down

Starcraft II lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: P2P/F2P MMOs and PC & Console Gaming {Public Forums} :: Pay-to-Play MMORPGs :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: