Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th! Empty
PostSubject: FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th!   FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:12 am

As I originally called it some time ago, it will start after the launch of FFXIII, and yeah I'm now gloating about it over on MMORPG since nobody else agreed with my prediction!

Last edited by Khalus on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Citrond

Citrond

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th!   FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:46 am

Khalus wrote:
As I originally called it some time ago, it will start after the launch of FFXIII, and yeah I'm now gloating about it over on MMORPG since nobody else agreed with my prediction!

{/psych} {excitement} {All Right!} Wonder when the PS3 beta starts though... I did sign up for PC beta, but I'm not sure if my PC can handle the game :o
Back to top Go down
Foju Kaisiepo

Foju Kaisiepo

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th!   FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:09 am

so for those who got the beta, it's gonna be a wonderful month of March with both 13 and 14 being out simultaneously

wonder which one would they play 1st, 13 or CB of 14 Onigiri Serious
Back to top Go down
Citrond

Citrond

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th!   FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:12 am

Twefoju wrote:
so for those who got the beta, it's gonna be a wonderful month of March with both 13 and 14 being out simultaneously

13 would probably be more fun than 14's CB if only because breaking the game and reporting bugs properly can be a lot of work :o And at early CB there will be a lot of breaking to do and a lot of reports to write :)
Back to top Go down
Foju Kaisiepo

Foju Kaisiepo

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th!   FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:15 am

Citrond wrote:
Twefoju wrote:

13 would probably be more fun than 14's CB if only because breaking the game and reporting bugs properly can be a lot of work :o And at early CB there will be a lot of breaking to do and a lot of reports to write :)
yep that is where the fun is in CB, well i hope i will somehow make it into the CB, be it in the latter stage or maybe for the final wave
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th!   FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:18 am

Nobody else eh? Quickly forgetting I've been saying Feb-Mar?

On a side note, it also said that Beta invites will start going out March 1st, which is Today in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Foju Kaisiepo

Foju Kaisiepo

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th!   FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:53 pm

my prediction is

CB season will be from March till Mid April

followed by OB till at least June/July

and game release around August/September
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th!   FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXIV Closed Beta starts March 11th!
Page 1 of 1