HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

WoW Forums Locked!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: WoW Forums Locked!   Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Done with this game forever, can't take it anymore! All I've been doing for weeks now is complain about how horrible things have been and how other players treat you, and this and that about the Gear Score BS and...anyway you get the picture. Its not worth it anymore too put myself through this stress and really I don't think any of you wanna keep seeing me complain when you come here. So...

I sold my account once again tonight, purged my system of everything WoW, and come trash day Tues. all WoW related material will be tossed as well.

As the title states, these forums for WoW are forever locked! I'll never return and there is no reason to have these forums open to talk about it anymore!

I don't hate Blizzard entirely, just WoW....rofl I'm still eagerly awaiting Diablo III and maybe Starcraft II {1p mode for the storyline...}
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

WoW Forums Locked!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: P2P/F2P MMOs and PC & Console Gaming {Public Forums} :: Pay-to-Play MMORPGs :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: