Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Expansion III Wish List {Cataclysm?}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Expansion III Wish List {Cataclysm?} Empty
PostSubject: Expansion III Wish List {Cataclysm?}   Expansion III Wish List {Cataclysm?} Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Even though I'm unsure on if I'll ever play WoW again, I still like Blizzard and like to follow everything they do. I still read every game update and watch all their trailers and cinematics released as I do for a number of MMOs that I used to play too see what direction they're headed in and if something were to ever draw me back in! Though with FFXIV looming its highly doubtful, but there are still quite a few things I'm iffy about with XIV that need to be cleared up and detailed more before I can really say I'm happy about it!

Anyway, I found this video on Gametrailers which delves into much of the story and lore of Warcraft that's been looming but never touched on besides in books, and its entertaining to watch and see what may come to WoW in the future!

Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: Expansion III Wish List {Cataclysm?}   Expansion III Wish List {Cataclysm?} Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:36 pm

I like how they're bringing the old world back into play instead of making it into more of a run through because low levels mean nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: Expansion III Wish List {Cataclysm?}   Expansion III Wish List {Cataclysm?} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:44 am

I am just happy to have 2 more races to take to max level. My end game guild feel apart so I'm back to leveling. Aion just did not look like my sort of game and with a lack of details for ff14 WoW is still my home. That said, I have been there for the other expanssions and here is what you have to look forward to if you do return.
cons:
1) 1 month of daily maintenance to fix all the bugs
2) 1 month of spending 3 times the amount of time doing new quest
3) Every 12 year old with his/ her guardians credit card number over inflating their e-pen every time they get some new pixelated trinket.
pros:
1) everyone returning to a newb status for a week or two
2) ability to find a group for an instance
3) plenty of time to watch on demand / hulu while the servers are being repaired :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expansion III Wish List {Cataclysm?}   Expansion III Wish List {Cataclysm?} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expansion III Wish List {Cataclysm?}
Page 1 of 1